The cooking and dining area is the single place in a home where all the family members gather together to eat, drink and enjoy. However, if the area of the kitchen is small then it may be possible that the place is suitable for cooking only. Many people have myth in their minds about the small kitchens. They believe that a person cannot experience the lavishness in small kitchens. However, this is not true at all.
Even if a small place is managed properly then, it can also impart a lavish look. Any customer in general will demand for the functionality first. Therefore, every genuine designer keeps this factor in his or her mind before finalizing the design. With respect to the designs for a small kitchen a person can find a lot of options in the market.
Some of the kitchen design trends 2013, as suggested by top interior designers are enlisted as follows:
1. Security Factor: It is an utmost important thing which cannot be ignored at all. For kitchen security, digital cameras are installed which function in a well coordinated manner.
2. Visual Design: This style is considered as one of the favorite trends among both customers as well as designers. By incorporating visual design for kitchen cabinets and appliances doors, designers impart a lavish look to the kitchens.
3. Neutral Color Combination: It includes the usage of grey and green. This color style will be the trend of the year 2013.
4. Lighting arrangement: For lighting, LED lights will be the focus of designers to create an abundant lighting arrangement in the kitchen. Bold pendant lights will be the fashion throughout this year.
5. For Floor Designs: Wooden flooring will be seen in the designs of the interior decorators. Woods such as maple wood, teak wood will be used more for floor designing.
Experts believe that there is always less to spend upon interior home designing. However, comfort and affordability are the two main things which are considered by a customer to whether go for a particular design or not.